COACH COURSES & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES
Upcoming coaching courses which can be found at https://www.sportnorth.com/coaching/coaching .
Coaching and Leading Effectively course registration closes today at 5:00 pm.
To register: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/107836076608
Additionally, if you are looking for Professional Development Options you can access the following courses online:
- NCCP Coaching Athletes with a Disability ($15.00) 5 PD points https://coach.ca/nccp-coaching-athletes-disability
- NCCP Making Headway in Sport (free) 5 PD Points https://coach.ca/nccp-making-head-way-sport
- Keeping Girls in Sport https://jumpstart-kgis.respectgroupinc.com/?adlocation=Jumpstart_CoachGirlsInSports_en
- NCCP Nutrition ($20.00) 5 PD Points https://coach.ca/nccp-sport-nutrition
- NCCP Emergency Action Plan (free) 1 PD Point https://coach.ca/nccp-emergency-action-plan
- NCCP Coach Initiation in Sport ($15.00) 5 PD Points https://coach.ca/nccp-coach-initiation-sport
- Safe Sport Training (Free) 2 PD Points https://coach.ca/safe-sport-training
CAC MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
The Coaching Association of Canada is currently accepting applications for mentee coaches into their Enhanced Female Mentorship pilot program. Attached is the outline and qualifications, if you feel that you fit the criteria I encourage you to submit your application online here. Deadline to apply is Friday June 12th.
If you have any questions or you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.